THE SKINNER'S

THE SKINNER'S

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

THE TIME IS NOW

So I've been reading Ecclesiastes in my bible recently and my take home message is this:


ENJOY TODAY......ENJOY EVERY MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE THAT HAS EVEN AND OUNCDE OF JOY IN IT.......THERE IS A TIME FOR EVERYTHING, EVERY HURT AND EVERY JOY........SO TAKE THE JOY WHEN IT'S GIVEN.......EMBRACE EVERY DAY......SPEND YOUR TIME LOVING WHAT YOU DO..........AND ABOVE ALL ELSE REVERENTLY FEAR THE LORD FOR HE ALONE IS THE SOURCE OF JOY!

Ahhh, what a wonderful reminder to enjoy today and let tomorrow worry about itself!

So simply, so freeing.

And seriously, is there any reason to NOT enjoy today when this is what I see all day:











I love them all!!!!


Thank you Lord for these moments of joy!







Ah, what a refreshing reminder to embrace what God has for me TODAY and to let tomorrow worry about itself! Thank you Lord!




So simple......so freeing......I love it and I love You, Lord!

And really, what's not to be joyful about:

No comments:

Post a Comment