THE SKINNER'S

THE SKINNER'S

Saturday, October 22, 2011

SIX FLAGS

Alright, I must say that I can't remember the exact date the last time I went to an amusement park but it had to be college or younger. Our niece said one of the things she wanted to do the most while she was here was to go to Six Flags.....so off we went.....I think it was 110 degrees that day!



Chris took the kids and she and I headed to Six Flags. I did well at first....did a small, warm-up rollercoaster......then Batman (was it 3 or 4 times in a row?) There were no lines for anything so we just walked on every ride.....then Mr. Freeze.......then feeling a little delirious and light-headed we headed for water, food, and air-conditioning!



We found it!



Then some water rides......




Still going strong.......



Then Aunt Suzie started to fade......nausea....apathy.....wandering.....yeah, it was time to head home......but we made it til about 3:00pm so I thought that was a good effort for both of us!!!

It was great, good to know I still like and can enjoy rollercoasters even with a 36 year old stomach instead of an 18 year old stomach!







No comments:

Post a Comment