THE SKINNER'S

THE SKINNER'S

Friday, November 2, 2012

SURPRISE DATE NIGHT


I came home from work after my first week and Chris had a surprise for me.....
a date night!

He arranged for a babysitter for the kids and just told me to get in the car and drive and he would tell me the way......


Our first stop was the Blue Ridge Parkway.....amazingly peaceful view, isn't it?  He had me find a comfortable place to sit and then read me a Psalm from the Bible that spoke of God as our Creator with total power in the universe and in our world.  

What an amazing perspective shift for me.



Our next stop was a restaurant in Floyd, VA where we also were able to listen to live music and enjoy the beautiful weather.  


Thank you for loving me Sweetheart and for knowing exactly what I need to fully relax and be 
re-fueled.

I love you Chris Skinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment