THE SKINNER'S

THE SKINNER'S

Saturday, January 26, 2013

CHRISTMAS HERE WE COME!!!

We got out the Christmas hats right after Thanksgiving and the kids were READY for the fun of December!


We had to be sure we kept track of the countdown since they asked everyday if it was Christmas yet!


They were a bit excited and giddy when they found their hats!


I love watching them have fun and laugh together like this.  They are both such cuddle-bugs.  I think the best sound in our home is hearing two adorable giggles.  I love the joy that their relationship brings both of them.  They still love to play together and even when they argue they have been getting so good at resolving it themselves and moving on quickly to continue playing and enjoying each other.  For this I am so grateful!  So grateful to get to hear the love that they have for each other.  It's so apparent and easy to see and hear and experience.  What a joy it is to have Caleb and Alethia!
I couldn't ask for more!
I love you munchkins!


No comments:

Post a Comment