HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALETHIA!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALEB!!!
To the park we go......our favorite place to have birthday parties! We had their 4th party here too! (It's great for Chris and I because all we do is set up the food and sugar.....feed the kids....and let them run it all out of their system!)
Alethia got SPUNKY MONKEY ears and had a SPUNKY MONKEY theme with her decorations. Although she wanted a Jesus cake with baby Jesus and a star so that the people in the park that see us can see that Jesus loves them - her idea, not mine or Chris'. We were so excited to do that for her but it was definitely a group effort:
1. We got the giant cupcake idea and pan from our friend Flo
2. We borrowed baby Jesus from our friend Mary
3. We borrowed the icing piping-thing from our neighbor Sue
4. Our friends, Mindi and Beth, came to the park early to help us set up the table
5. Our friend Ann figured out how to cut the cake and serve it!
WHEW!! Good thing we're surrounded by such great friends!
Caleb's cake? That was easy! He wanted a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and chocolate sprinkles with STAR WARS LEGOS! No problem!
He decorated the cake with the sprinkles and the legos and it was done - plain and simple and he loved it!
He looks like a proud 5 year old, doesn't he??!!??
And here's our sweet princess, Spunky Monkey with her Jesus-Star cupcake