THE SKINNER'S

THE SKINNER'S

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

OUR FINAL MONTH IN DALLAS - SWEET FRIENDS

Entering our last month in Dallas.......one more month to spend with the friends who have been our family here while we've been so far from our biological families.....

My heart gets excited as I look toward the future of living in Virginia with friends from the past....

But the same heart begins to feel the weight.....the reality.....the seeming finality of saying good-bye to the precious friends that we have made here.  

Every one of us will leave Dallas in different directions, some across the world, some across the country.  

So I treasure these moments of the last few weeks in Dallas......what gifts of joy they have been.


These girls adore each other, adore barbies, adore dollhouses - our longest friends, first friends we met in Dallas. 


These ladies warm my heart and my soul.


No comments:

Post a Comment