THE SKINNER'S

THE SKINNER'S

Thursday, October 18, 2012

TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE SCHOOL.....

Yes, this is a delayed post (I'm about 2 months behind in posts but I'm getting there! I don't want to skip ahead.....would hate to forget a memory!).

The day was here......first day of kindergarten!  The night before Aunt Peggy and Uncle Mike surprised us with a visit and some goodies for the school year! 

The kids ran to them and jumped into their arms as always...


They opened all the new school clothes that they had brought.....Caleb has worn this sweatshirt to school everyday so far!  I'd say they chose well!


It's so great to feel so loved by this wonderful couple and family!



Such sweet memories....


A bit later when jammies were on, we attempted a family pic to mark the memorable day.  Of course we attempted it several times.....



May not be "picture perfect" but they warm my heart...so, so much!

Ready or not, here comes school!

No comments:

Post a Comment