THE SKINNER'S

THE SKINNER'S

Saturday, December 3, 2011

IN VITRO FERTILIZATION - NOVEMBER 1, 2011

I just read Ecclesiastes 11 and 12. All I seem to be able to do today is sit and stare.....Is it fear? Is it peace? Hard to say......it's deep but I can't put words to it. These scriptures are what I came upon.....

"As you do not know the way the Spirit comes to the bones in the womb of a woman with child, so you do not know the work of God who makes everything." Ecclesiastes 11:5

My heart feels like it's totally stopped. All I know is that I can't full know the work of God.....can't know why sometimes He chooses to create life on earth, and sometimes not. Sometimes the babies go straight from the womb to Heaven. And sometimes they're never created.

"Remember Your Creator......" Ecclesiastes 12:1

Again, my mind stops here. No clear thought. I guess I'm just considering what this means.

And the last verse of the day that I can't seem to get out of my mind right now......

"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

My heart feels fragile Lord. Again, in the pit of my stomach I feel like I'm not going to get pregnant. It makes me feel very quiet in my heart and my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment