THE SKINNER'S

THE SKINNER'S

Saturday, December 3, 2011

IN VITRO FERTILIZATION - OUR BABIES




These are our babies - alive and strong on their 6th day of life - November 4, 2011! This picture was taken minutes before they were implanted back into my uterus. The part sticking out is also present on the one on the left but it's 3D and is sticking out towards us so we can't see it. It will eventually become the umbilical cord and will be the part that attaches to the uterus.


We'll see what happens.....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susie! My husband and I met Chris last week at church and he shared your blog with me and I thought I'd drop by to say hi and let you know we are praying for y'all. If you need anything (especially over the holidays) please let me know. I'd love to help! Im a teacher and off for two weeks starting today. (yay!) im also going to give his website out to my school hoping that they'd like him to come speak. I also have a couple friends who work where you do. Know an Ann or Beth? Feel free to email me any time info@paintedeasel.com (in which I'll return it with my personal email) if you need anything or just have a prayer request. -Nikkie Milner

    ReplyDelete