THE SKINNER'S

THE SKINNER'S

Friday, January 25, 2013

SOCCER TROPHIES FOR THE COSMOS!


Another soccer season comes to a close.  What a fun season it was, with the Cosmos.  Chris got to pick out the trophies......and I must say he did a good job!  He even picked trophies that have pigtails fort he girls on the team!  Well done Coach Chris!


This is Caleb with Coach Maureen!


Go, Caleb, Go!  What a fun season we had watching you play, sweetheart.  I love seeing the joy on your face when you're running on that field.  It's like you come alive and are free.....and I love to watch that happen before my very eyes.  You are a tireless competitor and so determined!  I just can't stop cheering for YOU!  I think I yell for you every minute of the game!  I just can't be quiet! 

I love being your mommy!


No comments:

Post a Comment