THE SKINNER'S

THE SKINNER'S

Sunday, May 18, 2014

ALETHIA'S BALLET.....THIS POST IS WRITTEN BY ALETHIA SKINNER (typing by Mommy Skinner)

This dance is called "the jumps." I like the jumps.  My teachers are Ms. Karen and Ms. Trisha.  My Daddy says I should do my best.  My Mommy says that she likes to watch me dance.  My brother does soccer and he does basketball and baseball and t-ball, that's what my brother does.  My Mommy's name is Suzie.  My Daddy's name is Chris.  My brother's name is Caleb.  And my name is Alethia.  My persons in my class are Cameron, Allyssa, and Isabella.  And I go to ballet on Tuesday and Thursday.  My Tuesday teacher is Ms. Trisha.  My Thursday teacher is Ms. Karen.  The person that is in charge of the whole ballet studio is Ms. Leeza.  I had my ballet exam on a Sunday.  I was scared at first but then I knew that God was with me.  And I love God with all my heart.  Sophia's Daddy was a very, very good Christian.  Ms. Leeza really, really misses him.  He passed away when we were going to do Cinderella.  We did Cinderella four nights in a row.  Sophia missed 2 shows because she missed her Daddy so much.  


This is me doing the jumps.  


This is me and my friends after we did Cinderella.  


This is me doing the legs and feet.  


This is me doing the bend and point.  

No comments:

Post a Comment